Need API help
Author Message
 Need API help

I need to find out whether Internet Explorer is open on a users computer. If
it is open I can process my information. If it is not .. I need to open it.
I just need to determine if it is open or closed.
Thanks

Diane Sharts
Cash America

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:48:13 GMT
 Need API help
Try Q187913 at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q187/9/13.asp

Regards,
Ben

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:32:56 GMT

1. Need API help!!!

2. Newbie Needs API Help To Switch" Screens

3. need help with releaseCapture API and send message API

4. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

5. Help!!! Need help with Menu API calls

6. Need help with API.

7. Do you need help with windows API?

8. Need help scrolling form with API ScrollWindowEx

9. NEED HELP : Troubles with API call Method

10. Need WIN32 API OPENFILENAME flag help...

11. API Help Need ASAP

12. I need help in sound compression using the ACM windows api