Help! Font change in .PrintForm
Author Message
 Help! Font change in .PrintForm

I'm new.

I have an 8 form project with a final form for printed output.

The form, all labels, and text boxes have "Arial" font properties.

When I frmOutput.PrintForm the form, the printed page substitutes
Times New Roman (or something) for only my labels (!!!) and prints the
text boxes with the proper Arial text...

I have three "beginner" books and have reviewed 3 additional "advanced"
titles but don't have a clue what to try next. This is day four with
this problem.

The first several times I ran this it worked fine. Not any more.

Help please.

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! Font change in .PrintForm

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Help! Font change in .PrintForm

<snip>

Quote:
>The form, all labels, and text boxes have "Arial" font properties.
>When I frmOutput.PrintForm the form, the printed page substitutes
>Times New Roman (or something) for only my labels (!!!) and prints the
>text boxes with the proper Arial text...
>Help please.

I have seen an similar problem, but this is happening on the form
itself. On a friends Computer, All FONTS are wrong sized,
Text on a command button exeeds the size of the button,
GRID-control rezizes, to fit the new font, causing problems on my
form. (Grid fields goes "off screen" , e.g. exeeds its outher size,
causing rightmost and downmost fields to "hide".

Any idea to avoid this prob ?

Asbjoern.

Tue, 07 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help: Font & printform question

2. PRINTFORM loses font

3. Problems with PrintForm and fonts

4. PRINTFORM loses font

5. Font assigned is lost w/ PrintForm

6. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

7. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

8. font changed to wingding font ?

9. Change font and font color inside a textbox

10. Change font formatting changes value of other cell

11. Macro to change text, also changes font size.

12. Problems in changing font name and size, help!