'Help! Using MSQuery in VB
Author Message
 'Help! Using MSQuery in VB

I need a graphical ad-hoc query builder in a vb app. I'm developing, so I
thought I could call MSQuery....  Sounds easy enough, but how???

If anyone knows how I can use MSQuery in my app (via OLE or DDE) PLEASE tell
me how.  I've looked at the help in MSQuery for DDE, but it doesn't seem to
apply to vb, but only vba.

Any help would be appreciated,

Brent L. Bordelon

Thanks in advance!

--
Please reply directly via email.

with either one of the first two letters removed.
DAMN THE HARVESTERS!

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Help! Using MSQuery in VB

2. 'Help! Using MSQuery in VB

3. 'Help! Using MSQuery in VB

4. 'Help! Using MSQuery in VB

5. 'Help! Using MSQuery in VB

6. 'Help! Using MSQuery in VB

7. MSQuery - Implementing same way it's used in UserConnection designer

8. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

9. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

10. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

11. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

12. VB to MSQuery