Server 2000 loops when installing new vb program
Author Message
 Server 2000 loops when installing new vb program

On some server 2000 machines the install program says its coping new files
and has to reboot. After you reboot and start the install program again it
copies new files again and has to reboot. This goes on and on so you can
never get to the next step in the installation process.

Can someone tell what I'm doing wrong or is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks Mark

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 03:36:35 GMT
 Server 2000 loops when installing new vb program
Registry?
run=
s/b
runonce=

John

Quote:
> On some server 2000 machines the install program says its coping new files
> and has to reboot. After you reboot and start the install program again it
> copies new files again and has to reboot. This goes on and on so you can
> never get to the next step in the installation process.

> Can someone tell what I'm doing wrong or is there a fix for this problem?

> Thanks Mark

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:30:07 GMT

1. installing vb program in Windows NT, Windows 2000

2. Problem running VB program from SQL Server 2000 Scheduled Task

3. VB failing to install a new program

4. Install VB6 (SP5) program to Win 2000

5. Install Printer with script on Windows 2000 Print Server

6. Problem with Index Server ADO after installing Access 2000

7. VB program on file server without local DLLs installed

8. Installing a VB program only in the server

9. VBA In Outook 2000 (new to Programming)

10. VBA In Outook 2000 (new to Programming)

11. VBA In Outook 2000 (new to Programming)

12. Windows 2000 Server - program to rename computer