open a datacontrol when database is pwd protected
Author Message
 open a datacontrol when database is pwd protected

How can I open an access database with a data control if the database is
password protected.
I've tried
data.databasename= "c:\expedientes\expedientes.mdb", False, False, "MS
Access; UID=admin; PWD=CARTAGO")
but it's not working

Tue, 03 May 2005 05:31:54 GMT
 open a datacontrol when database is pwd protected
HI pedro:

Quote:
> How can I open an access database with a data control if the database is
> password protected.
> I've tried
> data.databasename= "c:\expedientes\expedientes.mdb", False, False, "MS
> Access; UID=admin; PWD=CARTAGO")
> but it's not working

You should be able to find something here that works:

http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm

Doug.

Tue, 03 May 2005 07:55:17 GMT

1. Open pwd protected Access DB from VB5

2. Opening a pwd-protected Access db

3. Password protected database & datacontrol

4. Help needed PWD in open database

5. Using PWD with DataControl for Access 200 DB

6. Using a pwd protected access db

7. Changing the password on a pwd-protected DB

8. Opening a Text Database w/o the DataControl

9. Problem opening protected database

10. Open a password protected database with DAO

11. How to open password protected access database?

12. How to Open Database protected