Saving information from textboxes to a text file
Author Message
 Saving information from textboxes to a text file

Hello,
i have been trying to save information that i enter into text boxes to a
textfile but it just is not happening, could someone please help me with
this as i have virtually exhasted every option possible.

Thank You in advance for you answer

Sean Kerr

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving information from textboxes to a text file

Quote:

> Hello,
> i have been trying to save information that i enter into text boxes to a
> textfile but it just is not happening, could someone please help me with
> this as i have virtually exhasted every option possible.

Hmmm,
How about

  open"myFile" for append as#1
  print#1,text1.text
  close#1

Michaela

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving information from textboxes to a text file
Thank You Michaela,
i know i asked a simple question but i am new to Visual Basic and you saved
me so much trouble.
I am very Greatfull, thank you

Sean Kerr

Quote:

>> Hello,
>> i have been trying to save information that i enter into text boxes to a
>> textfile but it just is not happening, could someone please help me with
>> this as i have virtually exhasted every option possible.

>Hmmm,
>How about

>  open"myFile" for append as#1
>  print#1,text1.text
>  close#1

>Michaela

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving registry-information to a text-file.

2. Saving Textbox Text Info to more than one file

3. Save all inbox messages to a text file (or text files) with VBA

4. Getting and saving information from text boxes

5. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

6. Inserting text from a text file into a textbox

7. save text in textboxes

8. Saving text in a textbox control

9. How to save a Rich TextBox.text into access database

10. Textbox instead of Richtextbox for saving text question

11. Save two textbox text in one table column

12. Rule for saving message text to text file