Deciding which form to load at run-time
Author Message
 Deciding which form to load at run-time

Hi all,

I have an application that asks the user to type the form name and shows the
requested form.

Currently, I load all the forms, and then show the one I want. This is
taking really long.

Is there any way to decide which form to load at run-time assuming one has
the form name in a string variable?

The Forms collection only contains forms already loaded.

Thanks

--------------
Bashar Chalabi
Card Tech Ltd
London, England

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Form's BorderStyle property at run time but before form is loaded

2. Run-Time form loading - form name retrieved from database

5. Help: Loading forms at run-time.

6. Run-time error '31037': Error load form file

7. Load form at Run time

8. Define the form to load at run time...

9. Adding (loading) a Form at Run-Time ?

11. Seting App path to the ADOCD control before at run-time form load