Passing parameters from 1 .EXE to another
Author Message
 Passing parameters from 1 .EXE to another

Dave,
Are both of these exe's running at the same time, or does one execute
another with paramaters?

Steven Allen (dybrn)

I have 2 .EXE programs (both written in VB) that I need to pass parameters
between. How exactly do you pass parameters between 2 .EXE's?

Dave

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 06:37:53 GMT
 Passing parameters from 1 .EXE to another
Here's a pretty good example of what you may be doing...

Share Data Between Apps Without COM
http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/passstring.asp

That page is loading pretty slowly for some reason so... be patient.

I have 2 .EXE programs (both written in VB) that I need to pass parameters
between. How exactly do you pass parameters between 2 .EXE's?

Dave

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:56:27 GMT

1. passing parameters to my exe from dos

2. Passing parameters to a EXE

3. Passing Parameters to an EXE

4. How do you pass parameters to an EXE?

5. Help Passing Parameters to VB .exe application

6. How to pass parameter from exe to other exe

7. Passing parameters to an .exe from a web page...

8. More: Passing parameters to an .exe from a web page...

9. How do I pass parameters from one EXE to another?

10. Newbie - using parameter passed to vb exe

11. Passing parameter of the main exe file

12. Noob question: Pass parameter to EXE?