API and Coordinate system
Author Message
 API and Coordinate system

Quote:

>Help!  Does ANYONE know how to change the scale or
>coordinate system in a picture box using the API
>functions?  I want to change the default from
>pixels to user defined - HELP!

Be aware of the fact that VB's scaling is NOT the API scaling. VB uses
floating point, API uses integers.

To work properly together, Window's scalemode must be set to pixels.
Which it is by default.

API functions (if you're stubborn): ScaleViewportExt,
ScaleViewportExtEx, ScaleWindowExt, ScaleWindowExtEx.

HTH,
Bart.

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 API and Coordinate system

Quote:
> Be aware of the fact that VB's scaling is NOT the API scaling. VB uses
> floating point, API uses integers.

Man. You learn something every day. Thanks, Bart.

Kerry

Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. API and Coordinate system

2. API and Coordinate system

3. API and Coordinate system

4. API and Coordinate system

5. How do I coordinate the screen's coordinates with a form coordinate

6. coordinate system

7. Setting the normal coordinates system in graphics (Simple Line)

8. PaintPicture Coordinate Systems

9. Help with Screen/Client coordinate systems

10. Cartesian Coordinate system in VB

11. Graphic Coordinate system in VB4?

12. Scaling and logical coordinate system