Office Toolbar, Taskbar won't stay on top
Author Message
 Office Toolbar, Taskbar won't stay on top

When my form loads (maximized), it covers everything on my desktop. I would
like the Office Toolbar, and Win95 Taskbar to stay on top of my form.
Surely, there's some simple property to facilitate this.

Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to keep Office toolbar, taskbar on top of VB app

2. How to keep Office toolbar, taskbar on top of VB app

3. Multiple forms, won't stay in taskbar?

4. VB6 toolbar won't stay correct height

5. Make a window 'stay on top'

6. Does anybody know how to make an external applicatoin's window always stay on top

7. I'm trying to make the form always stay on top

8. 2000 mdb won't stay compiled

9. won't stay compiled

10. ScreenUpdating won't stay deactivated.

11. Controls won't stay put on inherited winform

12. Mouse cursor won't stay set.