How to remove Icon from ListView Item?
Author Message
 How to remove Icon from ListView Item?

I can set an Icon for a line in a ListView control:-

ListView1.ListItems(2).Smallicon = "DiskIcon"

How do I clear this so it has no Icon again?

Any Help appreciated!

Regards
James

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to remove Icon from ListView Item?
Usually the .SmallIcon property is an index for an ImageList that is
associated with the ListView control. All the standard controls that are
shiped with VB are 1 based arrays or collections. So if you set .SmallIcon
back to 0 (zero) the icon will be gone.

Hope this helps,
Pedro Ivo Faria
Portugal

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to remove Icon from ListView Item?
I tried that but I got an error bad index number.  My icons in my
imagelist are indexed from 1 upwards.  There is no element 0

James

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to remove Icon from ListView Item?

2. ListView items remain indented after removing icons

3. how can i remove program item icons?

4. ListView Control - Removing selected items from the list

5. Removing an item from a listview

6. Removing an item from a ListView

7. help adding and removing items from a listview

8. Q: How to get rid of ListView flicker when adding/removing items

9. SHFileOp and removing corresponding items from ListView

10. removing items from a listview

11. Remove Selected item in ListView Control

12. How to remove items in a listview?