MS Book
Author Message
 MS Book

Hello

I just borrowed the Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Programmer's Guide from a
library and it says on the back cover that it's "Taken from the Programmer's
Guide content available in the online documentation".  Does that mean it's
based on the help files that you get when you buy the software?  Or are they
talking about one of the Microsoft Web sites?

Having just bought a licenced copy of Visual Basic 6 Pro Edition for my
course I'd be interested to know.

Thanks

Peter Mount

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Book
It should be available in the MSDN help that comes with VB6 (as well as on
their web site).

Quote:

>Hello

>I just borrowed the Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Programmer's Guide from a
>library and it says on the back cover that it's "Taken from the
Programmer's
>Guide content available in the online documentation".  Does that mean it's
>based on the help files that you get when you buy the software?  Or are
they
>talking about one of the Microsoft Web sites?

>Having just bought a licenced copy of Visual Basic 6 Pro Edition for my
>course I'd be interested to know.

>Thanks

>Peter Mount

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Learning Path with MS Books

2. MS Access to MS Exchange Address Book??

3. books for MS Exam 70-65 Programming with MS VB 4

4. Books, Books, Books, wich?

5. Im looking for 2 good MS Access Development books

6. How to code MS Outlook Address book properties

7. Custom Dialog &/Or Files From A MS VBA Book

8. SUE MOSHER's Book MS Outlook 2k Programming

9. MS WORD Templates and VBA Books

10. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

11. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

12. Where to find good MS SQL Book???