Executing MS DOS batch files
Author Message
 Executing MS DOS batch files

I am a new VB programmer and I am trying to run Novell NetWare capture
statements on the command line and use VB for the front end.  Does
anyone know how to do this?

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Executing MS DOS batch files

Chris,

Quote:
>I am a new VB programmer and I am trying to run Novell NetWare capture
>statements on the command line and use VB for the front end.  Does
>anyone know how to do this?

Use the Shell statement.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. executing ms-dos batch files

2. Help: hiding a DOS window when executing a DOS batch file

3. question on hiding a DOS window when executing a DOS batch file

4. Executing DOS batch files in VB4/32 bit

5. How to open my local MS-DOS batch file

6. How do I call a ms-dos batch file from VB

7. Detecting end of shelled MS-DOS batch file

8. How do I execute a MS-DOS .bat file from VB

9. how to execute a batch file into a VBS file

10. DOS Batch File to Copy Files from an Access Application

11. Bad Command or File name when Shelling DOS Batch File

12. How to execute a batch file within a vbscript or activeX ftp object