Copying a Form
Author Message
 Copying a Form

I'm two weeks into switching from PBS7.1 to VB5, and have hit my
first major snag. My Project has four Forms, and I want to copy the
contents - controls, layout, code etc - into another form to save
days of retyping.

How (Can?) I do it

TIA

Graham

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying a Form
hi

copy the file that represents the form and rename it, then add it to your
project (*.frm)

bye

Quote:

>I'm two weeks into switching from PBS7.1 to VB5, and have hit my
>first major snag. My Project has four Forms, and I want to copy the
>contents - controls, layout, code etc - into another form to save
>days of retyping.

>How (Can?) I do it

>TIA

>Graham

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy of Form on Local Machine

2. Copy User-Form Entries in Document ?

3. Copy a form

4. copy a form? help

5. Copying a form

6. Copy a form

7. copy a form picture to a word .doc

8. How to copy a form

9. Copying a form to the clipboard at runtime

10. Copy a form

11. Copying a form

12. copying Access forms to VB