Desperate, please help - IE 4 back button with ActiveX Doc
Author Message
 Desperate, please help - IE 4 back button with ActiveX Doc

Hi,

After an ActiveX document is downloaded to IE4, clicking the back button
reloads it rather than go back to the previous URL.

Could someone please tell me how I could somehow(programmatically or by some
other way)
cause the IE4 back button to work properly as it should. Thanks!

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Desperate, please help - IE 4 back button with ActiveX Doc

2. Desperate, please help - IE 4 back button with ActiveX Doc

3. Please help - using IE4 back button with ActiveX Doc

4. Please help - using IE4 back button with ActiveX Doc

5. Back button in IE 4 reloads ActiveX Doc

6. Back button in IE 4 reloads ActiveX Doc

7. Guru required - Disable back button in IE

8. How to clear the back button address recipient in IE

9. disable Back Button in IE

10. Disable IE Back and Foward Buttons

11. Disabling the back and forward buttons (IE/Netscape)

12. !IE Back and Forward button menus