Property Set...
Author Message
 Property Set...

Dear all,

I understand the Property Let and Property Get, however I don't quite
understand the Property Set... every time when I try to use that, it gives
me an error...

So... can anyone help ? Thanks...

Pigeon.

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Set...

Quote:
>I understand the Property Let and Property Get, however I don't quite
>understand the Property Set... every time when I try to use that, it gives
>me an error...

Property Set is used like Property Let, but when you want to set a
pointer to an OBJECT rather than to a scalar value such as an integer
or a string.

 For example, if you wanted to assign a form to a property called
ParentForm in a class:

private m_ParentForm as Form

Property Set ParentForm(vNewValue as Form)
  set m_ParentForm = vNewValue
End Property

In this case the Property Get would also return a reference to the
private object:

Property Get ParentForm() as Form
  Set ParentForm = m_ParentForm
End Property

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   http://www.fmsinc.com

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. upgrade to .net (property bags or property sets) ?

2. problem with property set in Properties Window

3. Property Let vs. Property Set

4. export to rtf loses fontbold property setting

5. Linking property sets by code

6. custom properties setting and right click menu

7. Dropping shapes through VBA with shape Custom Properties setting ASK =True

8. Manufacturer property setting

9. Access File Custom Properties - Setting them from VB

10. Controls with Align property set do not move with form

11. Help with property setting

12. Property Set