Cannot Disable Txtbox popupmenu on Right Click?
Author Message
 Cannot Disable Txtbox popupmenu on Right Click?

Does anyone know how to disable the pop up menu which appears when you right
click on a text box?

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot Disable Txtbox popupmenu on Right Click?
You have to catch the message that's sent to the TextBox control.

Check out a sample on VBnet at http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/.  Go to the Code
Library Subclassing section.

HTH
Earl Damron, MCSD, MVP

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to disable the pop up menu which appears when you
right
>click on a text box?

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot Disable Txtbox popupmenu on Right Click?
make the button value = 0 if it was = 2 (right mouse clicked) in mouseclick
event

--

Remove NOSPAM to reply

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to disable the pop up menu which appears when you right
>click on a text box?

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Right click in Textbox brings up Popupmenu

2. How to avoid popupmenu when right clicking a textbox

3. Right click in Textbox brings up Popupmenu

4. Right click in Textbox brings up Popupmenu

5. creating a popupmenu when user clicks right mouse button

6. TextBox's Right-Click PopupMenu

7. Disabling the Right Mouse click in an application

8. How do I disable the right-click menu?

9. Disabling right click functions

10. Web Browser Control disable right clicking?

11. disable right click of WebBrowser control

12. Disable Right Click--> IE4