Office 97 Assistant
Author Message
 Office 97 Assistant

Hi,

Somebody who posted in this group recently had a page with snipets of VB
information. It had info on how to use the office97 assistant in your own app.
If I could have the address, would be appreciated. Think it was the "VB Taj
Mahal", but it doesn't come up on any search engines.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to load up the assistant, without loading
excel or word. Surely it can be done somehow. I doubt very much that the
developers at MS have written one for each program, and have each one
seperately installable.

Thanks,

Glenn

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Office 97 Assistant

2. Office 97 Assistant and VB6

3. Office 97 Assistant

4. Office Application Bar (was Re: Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE)

5. Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE

6. OOPS! Try Office Assistant '97 Tools Again

7. VBA for Office 95 vs Office 97

8. difference Office XP VAB and Office 97 VBA

9. Will Office-97 VBA macros work in Office-XP

10. Office 97 Vs. Office 2000

11. Office 2000 & Office 97 Automation Error

12. Office 2000 vs office 97