Getting user-id from NT 4.0?
Author Message
 Getting user-id from NT 4.0?

Hello,
Can anyone provide some guidance and/or code that gets the user-id from NT
4.0?  I'm using VB 5.0.

Thanks,
Phil O

Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting user-id from NT 4.0?

Look at calling the GetUserNameA API call. I also have an ActiveX DLL that
will provide this and additional information about the client on my web
site. Look under the Products section.

--
Chad M. Hegerty

Web: http://users1.ee.net/hegertyc

Quote:

>Hello,
>Can anyone provide some guidance and/or code that gets the user-id from NT
>4.0?  I'm using VB 5.0.

>Thanks,
>Phil O

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Netware Login User Id under NT

2. Parent ID of a given Process ID under NT 4.0

3. How to get user id an user name on NT and Win95

4. How to find Users on an NT 4.0 machine using Nt client

5. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

6. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

7. Getting Netware User ID from Access

8. Getting User ID & Domain in VBScript

9. Getting login user ID

10. Question on getting user ID in VB...

11. Getting user id from Novel netware

12. Getting network user-ID