2 Dimensional array in VB 5.0
Author Message
 2 Dimensional array in VB 5.0

Looking for help with updating information in a 2 dimentional array -
iNumArray(1 to 3, 1 to 4) as integer.  I am storing 12 numbers in the array,
on my form I have 2 listboxes, and label arrays  (0) through (11), as I
select an item from the list boxes each of the numbers in the array needs to
be increased by 1, and written to the disk.  The information is put into the
label arrays during the load event.

Where I need help is in increasing iNumArray by 1 for the items selected in
the listboxes and writing the information to disk.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Mike Sullivan

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 2 Dimensional array in VB 5.0

    To me I need to see some of your code,  I can not understand what it is
your asking.

Lorrin L. Williams
Karma Komputing

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Two dimensional array in VB 5.0

2. How can I transfer a multi-dimensional array in VB 5.0

3. Populate rectangular array with a one dimensional array

4. Two Dimensional Arrays in VB.NET

5. 2-dimensional array?

6. Multi-dimensional dynamic array - Sorting

7. How to refer to just *one* of the dimension of a multi-dimensional array in VBA

8. REDIM on a multi-dimensional array

9. For Each - Next with a 2 dimensional array

10. passing a 2 dimensional array from word to excel

11. Sorting a 1 dimensional array by date, alphabetically.

12. Value of type '1-dimensional array of Byte'....error