Code to save IExplorer page for Access
Author Message
 Code to save IExplorer page for Access

i use a web activex component in Access to get some web pages to display in a
few MS Access forms. This sometimes takes a long time to load the web pages.
I want to load them in the background when the Access program starts up, so
they will show up quickly when the form opens in Access. They don't need to
be an active page, so I thought I could pre-load them, save them as .mht
files, and load those later quickly. Does anyone know of some VB code to
save a web page as a .mht file after it loads? I can load the web pages
in Access, but I want to code it to load, then save it, then load another
one or two pages. Any other ideas to automate the saving of a web view to
save as an
offline type of file??

Fri, 01 Jul 2011 21:03:01 GMT

1. How can i save html page of iexplorer(or netscape)

2. code to save old page name, open new page

3. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

4. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

5. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

6. how to save iexplorer webpage automatically with vb

7. International Issues - Locale Code Page Vs. VB Code Page

8. Access is not saving Page Setup on Reports

9. how can i save an html page in access

10. Access a MDB Locally with IExplorer 3.0 - how?

11. Help: Compile and save all modules in Access runtime with VBA code

12. Save a copy of an entire access database with code