Writing an XML file to sharepoint using VBA in excel
Author Message
 Writing an XML file to sharepoint using VBA in excel

Quote:
> Hello,

> As the title suggests i am trying to save an XML file that I have
> generated in VBA (in excel) using the DOMDocument object to a
> location
> on sharepoint but the DOMDocument.Save method does not work. Does
> anybody have any idea how this might be done?

> Thanks,

> Jamie

Posting the same q in 5 groups might offend some persons. Do you want
to rewrite this in VB6?

//CY

Mon, 01 Nov 2010 00:31:58 GMT
 Writing an XML file to sharepoint using VBA in excel

Quote:

>>> Hello,
>>> As the title suggests i am trying to save an XML file that I have
>>> generated in VBA (in excel) using the DOMDocument object to a
>>> location
>>> on sharepoint but the DOMDocument.Save method does not work. Does
>>> anybody have any idea how this might be done?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jamie
>> Posting the same q in 5 groups might offend some persons. Do you want
>> to rewrite this in VB6?

>> //CY

> Sorry but I don't understand. I feel this question applies to all of
> the groups that I posted in (Excel programming, Visual Basic
> programming and Sharepoint) and members of one group might not be
> reading the other groups so to maximise my chances of having my
> question answered i posted it 5 times. Who is going to get offended
> and why? I think rewriting in VB6 is a good idea. Thanks

Research the difference between multiposting (bad) and crossposting
(better) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting.

Also be aware that people using Google Groups are at risk of being
ignored, by many, for reasons outlined here: http://improve-usenet.org/

HTH

Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:33:28 GMT

1. Write data from excel to MS-Access using VBA

2. Using VBA to develop DBase file using Excel

3. Writing Binary Files With VBA for Excel 95

4. Converting Excel XLA file to XLS file using VBA

5. Writing recordsets to an excel file using VB6

6. Sharing problem writing to MDB file using WORD VBA code

7. Word VBA and Sharepoint

8. create Excel file using VBA

9. Problems using VBA to link or DAO to import Excel file into Access97

10. Importing text file into Excel using VBA - from a word macro

12. Write a Excel File Without Excel App