rotate problem
Author Message
 rotate problem

Have I got a virus on both my machines, or has everybody's Vista rotating
circle hourglass cursor stopped rotating? Or should I just be glad that
Micro$oft's inability to produce a secure operating system has caused Vista
to start to lose its childish cartoon behaviour ;-)

Mike

Mon, 13 Aug 2012 05:50:28 GMT
 rotate problem

Quote:
> Have I got a virus on both my machines, or has everybody's Vista rotating
> circle hourglass cursor stopped rotating? Or should I just be glad that
> Micro$oft's inability to produce a secure operating system has caused
> Vista to start to lose its childish cartoon behaviour ;-)

Does the "vb" in this newsgroup's name meaning nothing anymore?

--
Mike

Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:45:29 GMT
 rotate problem

Quote:

>> Have I got a virus on both my machines, or has everybody's Vista
>> rotating circle hourglass cursor stopped rotating? Or should I just
>> be glad that Micro$oft's inability to produce a secure operating
>> system has caused Vista to start to lose its childish cartoon
>> behaviour ;-)

> Does the "vb" in this newsgroup's name meaning nothing anymore?

Apparently not. It seems to be a "free for all" at the moment. Off topic
posts seem to be the norm here since Paul Clement (MVP) and various other
members of the dotnet evangelist group (whose number contains an unusually
large percentage of MVPs!) started posting their own off topic dotnet {*filter*}
here. But I don't see you pouncing on them every time they post an off topic
message, as you have just done to me. Are you one of the dotnet evangelist
puppet handlers, or perhaps one of their puppets?

Mike

Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:20:23 GMT
 rotate problem
Mike's post was about VB.... (V)irus on (B)oth machines. <g>

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

Quote:

>> Have I got a virus on both my machines, or has everybody's Vista rotating
>> circle hourglass cursor stopped rotating? Or should I just be glad that
>> Micro$oft's inability to produce a secure operating system has caused
>> Vista to start to lose its childish cartoon behaviour ;-)

> Does the "vb" in this newsgroup's name meaning nothing anymore?

> --
> Mike

Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:28:22 GMT
 rotate problem
More OT please.
I enjoy peering into the minds of the contributors.
And other than rants (which are fun too) it is mostly educational.
Quote:

> Have I got a virus on both my machines, or has everybody's Vista rotating
> circle hourglass cursor stopped rotating? Or should I just be glad that
> Micro$oft's inability to produce a secure operating system has caused Vista
> to start to lose its childish cartoon behaviour ;-)

> Mike

> .

Tue, 14 Aug 2012 01:05:02 GMT

1. Problems rotating text in VB5

2. Printing rotated text with VB5 SP2 and SP3 Problems

3. Problem with rotated text

4. Rotating text problem

5. Problems rotating text in VB5

6. Rotating Text problem.

7. I cannot rotate my clip art with rotate function...

8. Rotate Label control

9. Rotating Schedule

10. Automatically rotating bitmaps via acces

11. Rotating a picture on a report

12. Rotating text on a report