index object
Author Message
 index object

My Visual Basic knowledge is a bit out of date. The last version I
significantly used was VB6 and now I'm trying to do something with
2005.

I want to create 106 copies of an PictureBox
(System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox) and I want them to be indexed so I
can easily access them from a loop. In vb6 I'd just create 1 set it to
have an index of 0 in the properties window then use the load command
to create as many as I want but that doesn't appear to be working
here. How would I do this with VisualStudio2005

Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:59:19 GMT
 index object

Quote:
> My visual basic knowledge is a bit out of date. The last version I
> significantly used was VB6 and now I'm trying to do something with
> 2005.

  They're entirely different things. VB.Net has very little
in common with VB other than a somewhat similar
syntax, so you need to ask in a .Net group:

microsoft.public.dotnet.general
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

Sat, 20 Aug 2011 00:15:32 GMT
 index object
ok, thanks

Sat, 20 Aug 2011 03:21:16 GMT

1. Too many indexes - Wierd hidden indexes preventing index add

2. return the index number of an object in a collection

3. Indexing of Selection Objects

4. Retrieve Row Index from a Row Object

5. Index property for form objects

6. Problems with com object : Acces array on index

7. Object or index

8. Table object index propety (VB 3)

9. Index question: Access table-type recordset object

10. getting Element Index for an HTML form object

11. File System Object indexing issue

12. How to determine the index of an object in a collecti