Split up code into folders
Author Message
 Split up code into folders

Hi,

I dont use C++ a lot.  Here is my question...

Right now I have all the code in a .cpp file.  The view under the "class
view" looks like

HedgeCalc.classes
+GLobals\all the functions are listed.

I want to take some of the functions and split them up into different
sections.  Because it will orgainize the code better.  In another project I
opened up

App.dsw and the view looked like

Name1.classes
  Globals\functions
Name2.classes
  Globals\functions

Each "Namex" had a folder with a cpp file in it.  I guess I want the view to
look like

HedgeCalc.classes
  +GLobals\all the functions are listed.
HedgeGmwb.classes
  +GLobals\Gmwb functions here.
HedgeGmdb.classes
 +GLobals\Gmdb functions here.

Do you know how to do this?  I tried Project --> new but adding a cpp file
just dumps all the functions into the Globals folder under "HedgeCalc.classes"

Thankse!

Tue, 14 Feb 2012 01:01:02 GMT
 Split up code into folders

Quote:
> I dont use C++ a lot.  Here is my question...

Ask in a VC group. This is a VB group. There are two sets of groups. One for
VC6 and lower these have "vc" in the name without "dotnet" nor "vsnet". The
other with "dotnet" or "vsnet" in the name is for VC 2002 and above. Here
are some links:

There are more specialized groups than this. If using Outlook Express, type
"vc net" to list all groups that contain both "vc" and "net".

Tue, 14 Feb 2012 01:10:38 GMT
 Split up code into folders

Quote:
> I dont use C++ a lot.

Then you fit right in with most of us in this Visual Basic group....

Tue, 14 Feb 2012 01:42:41 GMT

1. Best way to split string - mid() or split()?

2. get the total split words value by using the command split

3. Split Bars & Split Windows

4. how to split a split string

5. Code stopped working after splitting DB

6. Access97, split db, code modification question

7. 2 questions: Code doesn't work when I split database and Seek/Index question

8. splitting code to two lines

9. Can long code lines be split?

10. Splitting code modules into functions

11. Split VB source code in 2 lines

12. Need VB5 code for VB6 Split instruction