How to merge two documents ?
Author Message
 How to merge two documents ?

Hello everyone,

I have 2 Word 2007 documents A.docx(which has 5 pages) and B.docx(which has
1 page). What I would like to do is write a macro in Excel using VBA that
enables me to copy the page from B.docx into A.docx(perhaps between pages 3
and 4). Can this be done using Word objects/functions?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Christopher

Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:41:02 GMT
 How to merge two documents ?

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> I have 2 Word 2007 documents A.docx(which has 5 pages) and B.docx(which
> has
> 1 page). What I would like to do is write a macro in Excel using VBA that
> enables me to copy the page from B.docx into A.docx(perhaps between pages
> 3
> and 4). Can this be done using Word objects/functions?

This group is for the stand alone product, VB6 or lower. For VBA, check
these groups:

Sat, 31 Dec 2011 23:43:33 GMT

1. Merging two Documents

2. (Q211727) Mail merge document restored to normal document - Word 2000

3. Opening Merge Document tries to remerge the document

4. merge two queries in one form?

5. Merge causes two accesses

6. Merging Two Word97 docs into one

7. Merging two access databases/tables

8. Create Formula to Align/Merge Two Fields

9. Merging data from two databases

10. Merge two wave file in one single wave file

11. Elegant way to merge two text files

12. Creating Formula to Align/Merge Two Fields