VB6 Ping
Author Message
 VB6 Ping

Using vb6 is there an easy way to ping a network computer to see if it is on
line?
I have a vpn connection to my place of work and need to show my NetOps team
that I keep lossing connection to the server. So I just need something simple
that returns true or false.

Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:32:01 GMT
 VB6 Ping

Quote:
> Using vb6 is there an easy way to ping a network computer to see if it is
> on
> line?
> I have a vpn connection to my place of work and need to show my NetOps
> team
> that I keep lossing connection to the server. So I just need something
> simple
> that returns true or false.

See if this page is helpful:
http://vbnet.mvps.org/code/internet/ping.htm

Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:37:59 GMT

1. Ping function in VB6

2. PING, Is there an API (or other method) to call ping from VB

3. Ping writing ping component voor asp

4. API for PING in vb6

5. Using Ping in VB6.0 ?

6. Pinging another host in VB6

7. Using Ping in VB6.0 ?

8. Using Ping in VB6.0 ?

9. Using Ping in VB6.0 ?

10. PINGing with VB6

11. "PING FROM VB 5" - "PING desde VB 5"

12. "PING FROM VB 5" - "PING desde VB 5"