Green arrow in IDE at left side
Author Message
 Green arrow in IDE at left side

Hello!

Since a few days I am sometimes getting a green arrow in the VB6 IDE on
the left side, and the IDE doesn't let me go on, no matter what I do.
The green arrow appears over a break point symbol.
I never experienced this before.
Can anybody tell me what this is and how to get rid of it?

Thank you!!
Will

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:55:40 GMT
 Green arrow in IDE at left side

Quote:

> Hello!

> Since a few days I am sometimes getting a green arrow in the VB6
> IDE on the left side, and the IDE doesn't let me go on, no matter
> what I do. The green arrow appears over a break point symbol.
> I never experienced this before.
> Can anybody tell me what this is and how to get rid of it?

Could it be this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Arrow

--
        Jim

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:13:53 GMT
 Green arrow in IDE at left side

Quote:

>> Hello!

>> Since a few days I am sometimes getting a green arrow in the VB6
>> IDE on the left side, and the IDE doesn't let me go on, no matter
>> what I do. The green arrow appears over a break point symbol.
>> I never experienced this before.
>> Can anybody tell me what this is and how to get rid of it?

> Could it be this?

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Arrow

> --
>        Jim

Or could it be this. See last reply.
http://discuss.fogcreek.com/joelonsoftware/default.asp?cmd=show&ixPos...

/Henning

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:27:20 GMT
 Green arrow in IDE at left side

Quote:
> Hello!

> Since a few days I am sometimes getting a green arrow in the VB6 IDE on
> the left side, and the IDE doesn't let me go on, no matter what I do. The
> green arrow appears over a break point symbol.
> I never experienced this before.
> Can anybody tell me what this is and how to get rid of it?

> Thank you!!
> Will

Is it this?

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=517807

See "Call Stack" section.

/Henning

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:42:09 GMT
 Green arrow in IDE at left side

Quote:
> Since a few days I am sometimes getting a green arrow in the VB6 IDE on

Perhaps this will answer your question, read all the way through:

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=392015

Saga

Fri, 20 Jan 2012 22:29:15 GMT
 Green arrow in IDE at left side
Yes, Henning, that's it!

Thanks!

Will

Sat, 21 Jan 2012 12:15:48 GMT
 Green arrow in IDE at left side
Yes, this is it!

Thanks.

Sat, 21 Jan 2012 12:16:16 GMT

1. debugging: little green arrow in left margin

2. up arrow, down arrow, left arrow, right arrow

3. Install VB6 in Vista Mouse pointer in IDE form not an arrow

4. View left side of VB Editor

5. Text on the left side of a popup-menu

6. .INI with multiple same left side

7. Help: Slider Bar--How to stop on left side (Code included)

8. Removing string text from the Left side of an =

9. Menu in the left side of the form

10. Listview without icons at left side

11. Function Call on left-hand side... Etc

12. Up Arrow and Down Arrow...