Lost Project Explorer
Author Message
 Lost Project Explorer

My fat fingers closed Project Explorer and I've not yet been able to find a
way to restore the Project Explorer.

Is there an interface for this?
If so, what?

Or, do I have to delete a registry key?
If so, which?

Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:24:47 GMT
 Lost Project Explorer
Click VIEW in the VB IDE and select Project Explorer

| My fat fingers closed Project Explorer and I've not yet been able to find
| way to restore the Project Explorer.
|
| Is there an interface for this?
| If so, what?
|
| Or, do I have to delete a registry key?
| If so, which?

Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:04:53 GMT
 Lost Project Explorer

Quote:
> Click VIEW in the VB IDE and select Project Explorer

That item is not in the VIEW menu.

I learned that I could get the critter by opening a new Form and using CTRL
R.
But the item is still missing from th VIEW meni.
So, I likely need to delete/modify a registry key, but which one?

Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:20:16 GMT
 Lost Project Explorer
I reset the Menu and things appear to be back to normal.

Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:19:52 GMT
 Lost Project Explorer

Quote:
> I learned that I could get the critter by opening a new
> Form and using CTRL R. But the item is still missing
> from the VIEW menu. So, I likely need to delete/modify
> a registry key, but which one?

Right click the menu bar or the tool bar and select Customize. In the
Customize window click the Command tab. In the Categories List click the
item View. Scroll the list of Commands until you see the Project Explorer
item. Drag the item Project Explorer out of the list and drag it over the
main View menu at the top and then drop it wherever you wish it to appear
under the View menu.

Mike

Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:34:26 GMT

1. Project explorer icon clicked, but no project explorer appear

2. Lost form icon in solution explorer

3. refresh of Explorer.EXE loses my systray icon.

4. Help! -Project/Library References Lost

5. Digital certificate is always lost when saving VBA project

6. Lost references between projects when starting the IDE

7. Lost ability to delete modules, etc. from project

8. lost VB project files??

9. How do I create a lost project file

10. lost project

11. Lost references at project startup