Write to CD in Vista
Author Message
 Write to CD in Vista

Hi All

Does anybody know of an ocx or control for writing data to a CD using Vista.
I am currently using the BraderBurn ocx but it only supports XP.

Thanks for any help

Harry

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:44:40 GMT
 Write to CD in Vista

Quote:
> Hi All

> Does anybody know of an ocx or control for writing data to a CD using
> Vista. I am currently using the BraderBurn ocx but it only supports XP.

It might not be supported for Vista, but that doesn't mean it won't work in
Vista. Have you tried?  Have you contacted BraderBurn to see if they have a
newer version that they do support for Vista?

--
Mike

Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:33:27 GMT

1. Writing to CD-R / CD-RW with VB.Net

2. cd player writing on cd-rom??????

3. Read/Write INI on Program File Vista Problem

4. help w/ cd-rom and cd-r/cd-rw program, please

5. writing CDs in vb.net on WinXP

6. Help needed reading database on CD and writing to database on hard drive

7. Writing and Formatting CD Rom from VB

8. Manuals/ hypertexts/ internet/ CD writing

9. Getting the order of files written to a CD

10. CD Writing

11. VB5 App Wiz won't write to a CD R disk

12. Writing CD's from VB