Time changed when calling a web service with Soap Toolkit
Author Message
 Time changed when calling a web service with Soap Toolkit

Dear all,

          I am using Soap Toolkit to access web service provided by
others. When I insert a time
field to the web service. The time has been changed. For example, in
my webservice.

webServiceFunction('2008/06/26  15:46:00')  When it is received by
remote computer . The time is
being changed to ('2008/06/26 7:46:00 AM") I have changed my machine
to other time zone
and then found out that the time will be different according to the
time zone selected. What
happened to the time ? I have use Web based web service to enter the
time and find that there is
no problem. But in VB6 ,it has problem. Why the time is changed during
the execution of Web
Service.?

Please Help. Thanks.

Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:14:09 GMT

1. How to call web service created by Soap toolkit wsdl Generator

2. SOAP Toolkit/Web services and FileSystemObject...

3. SOAP Toolkit/Web services and FileSystemObject...

4. Reading XML / SOAP response from call to a Web Service

5. Time Changed when calling Web service

6. Translation of a SOAP Envelope - Visual Basic/SOAP Toolkit to Java/Apache

7. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

8. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

9. SMS Text Messaging SOAP/Web Service

10. VB 6 Client Using SOAP AND .NET Web Service

11. Web services and SOAP with VB

12. Creating a VB.Net Web Service utilizing SOAP?