downgrade
Author Message
 downgrade

Hello,

I have this line in VB.NET, but I'm still too newbie to understand it...

Dim foo As map (Of ValidatorType.String, List(Of Single ))

Sorry, could anybody please downgrade this line to VB6?

Thanks for the help!!!
Will

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 02:53:59 GMT
 downgrade

Quote:
> I have this line in VB.NET, but I'm still too newbie to understand it...

> Dim foo As map (Of ValidatorType.String, List(Of Single ))

> Sorry, could anybody please downgrade this line to VB6?

This deals with Generics, and VB6 doesn't support Generics, so there's no
direct equivalent.

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:36:00 GMT
 downgrade
Okay, thank you!

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:31:39 GMT

1. downgrade to Outlook 2000

2. downgrading to VB6

3. VB.NET downgrade: No Real Transparency??

4. Downgrading from vb5 to vb4

5. VB5 Professional edition downgraded to learning!!?!

6. Downgrading to VB3

7. downgrade from vbscript 5 to vbscript 4

8. downgrade mdac, How?

9. Downgrading from mdac 2.5 to 2.1

10. Upgrading / Downgrading between AD0 1.5/2.1

11. How do you downgrade DirectX?

12. Downgrade to VB4?