How do I use vbSendMail with this Project?
Author Message
 How do I use vbSendMail with this Project?

I have a VB5 project that has a button that I want to click and have the
vbSsendMail form display from which I will send Emails to some customers.

********Sample Code in this VB5 Project below:
Option Explicit

Private Sub Load()
End Sub

Private Sub cmdSendEmail_Click()
MsgBox "Need code here to ""Send an Email"" using vbSendMail"
End Sub

Private Sub cmdExit_Click()
End
End Sub

I have downloaded the vbSendmail.dll and registered it on my computer.

What code do I need to insert in the project above to make I make it happen?

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:06:01 GMT
 How do I use vbSendMail with this Project?

Quote:
> I have a VB5 project that has a button that I want to click and have the
> vbSsendMail form display from which I will send Emails to some customers.
> I have downloaded the vbSendmail.dll and registered it on my computer.

> What code do I need to insert in the project above to make I make it happen?

Did you try the sample code?

http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=109

LFS

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:14:26 GMT

1. Need VB5 code to interface with vbSendMail.dll

2. Importing a MS Access form to a VB Project can it be done

3. software outsource projects done

5. This can be done by using the Visual Basic Shell command

6. Doing Single Record Word Merge Using Access Data

7. Doing a data search using VB 3.0?

8. Doing AbstractFactory using VB's Implements Keyword?

9. using a command button to change what a loop is doing

10. Using MCI (vb4-32): Done event and Dynamic Sizing

11. Cannot access fields using recordset property when doing a self-join

12. Structured storage - done it using VB?