Any way to stop flash click event when swf is embeded in vb form?
Author Message
 Any way to stop flash click event when swf is embeded in vb form?
Hi All

I've embedded a flash file within a test vb6 app, but the swf has an
annoying click event in it that brings up an ad if you accidentally click on
it.

Is there anyway I can suppress this click from within VB?

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jan 2012 03:00:24 GMT
 Any way to stop flash click event when swf is embeded in vb form?

Quote:
> Hi All

> I've embedded a flash file within a test vb6 app, but the swf has an
> annoying click event in it that brings up an ad if you accidentally click on
> it.

> Is there anyway I can suppress this click from within VB?

> Thanks

yup, dont put the AD/event in the swf file... ;)

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:26:18 GMT

1. Flash (swf) object in VBA UserForm (again)

2. Flash (swf) object in UserForms

3. Flash.swf as ActiveX within VBscript for Application

4. SWF (flash) from a database

5. swf.ocx flash

6. Flash SWF

7. Stop the windows flashing while processing a form????

8. Form Click .vs. Double-Click Events

9. DOUBLE-CLICK Event - how to stop?

10. making a mdi form a form during run time with click event

11. Flash Form on the VB form??

12. Ways to Make a VB form transparent