10TEC Grid
Author Message
 10TEC Grid

Hi,

    I've finally had enough of sub-classing ListViews to edit various
sub-items, so started looking around for a decent replacement. I've
downloaded 10TEC's Grid OCX and it seems to be ok in Demo mode, although I
haven't run it in code yet.

    Has anyone had any experience? Is it worth the dollars?

Thanks.

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:55:17 GMT
 10TEC Grid
I've used it extensively throughout an deployed application. Its far
better than list view and such like. I'd previously tried
vbAccelerator SGrid but that was no longer being updated. Support is
good too, any questions are usually responded to quite quickly. The
fact it is still supported is good if like me your still using VB6.
There is a /Net version, but I have not tried that. You should be able
to use the demo OCX in your program, just gives a nag screen, but
other than that functions as per the purchased copy.

Any questions, ask

Andy

Quote:
> Hi,

> ? ? I've finally had enough of sub-classing ListViews to edit various
> sub-items, so started looking around for a decent replacement. I've
> downloaded 10TEC's Grid OCX and it seems to be ok in Demo mode, although I
> haven't run it in code yet.

> ? ? Has anyone had any experience? Is it worth the dollars?

> Thanks.

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:55:02 GMT
 10TEC Grid

I use it, and I love it.

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:29:57 GMT
 10TEC Grid

Quote:
> Hi,

>     I've finally had enough of sub-classing ListViews to edit various
> sub-items, so started looking around for a decent replacement. I've
> downloaded 10TEC's Grid OCX and it seems to be ok in Demo mode,
> although I haven't run it in code yet.

>     Has anyone had any experience? Is it worth the dollars?

> Thanks.

Had you run across this one ?

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6...
&lngWId=1

I've never used it because the OCX was large, but it supposedly includes
everything *and* the kitchen sink....like direct support for a 'virtual'
listview.

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 06:29:48 GMT
 10TEC Grid

I am not sure if somebody would want to go with an unsupported grid control.
Grids are monsters and require absolute support, and things on PSC are
unsupported and thereby a horror for any serious develper.

DanS schrieb:

Quote:

>> Hi,

>>     I've finally had enough of sub-classing ListViews to edit various
>> sub-items, so started looking around for a decent replacement. I've
>> downloaded 10TEC's Grid OCX and it seems to be ok in Demo mode,
>> although I haven't run it in code yet.

>>     Has anyone had any experience? Is it worth the dollars?

>> Thanks.

> Had you run across this one ?

> http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6...
> &lngWId=1

> I've never used it because the OCX was large, but it supposedly includes
> everything *and* the kitchen sink....like direct support for a 'virtual'
> listview.

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:08:30 GMT
 10TEC Grid
We're using Bogemic Grid as a replacement to ListView. Friendly support and
many features, so it's worth at least to try it. Google it by the name
"Bogemic Grid".
Quote:

> Hi,

>     I've finally had enough of sub-classing ListViews to edit various
> sub-items, so started looking around for a decent replacement. I've
> downloaded 10TEC's Grid OCX and it seems to be ok in Demo mode, although I
> haven't run it in code yet.

>     Has anyone had any experience? Is it worth the dollars?

> Thanks.

> .

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:38:01 GMT
 10TEC Grid
We're using Bogemic Grid as a replacement to ListView. Friendly support and
many features, so it's worth at least to try it, you can google it by the
name "Bogemic Grid".
Quote:

> Hi,

>     I've finally had enough of sub-classing ListViews to edit various
> sub-items, so started looking around for a decent replacement. I've
> downloaded 10TEC's Grid OCX and it seems to be ok in Demo mode, although I
> haven't run it in code yet.

>     Has anyone had any experience? Is it worth the dollars?

> Thanks.

> .

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:43:01 GMT
 10TEC Grid
That's one of the main reasons I went with the 10 Tec iGrid, it is
fully supported. For me the size of the OCX isn't an issue, especially
seeing how well it works as a grid, listview with support for editing
data, combo boxes etc.

Quote:
> I am not sure if somebody would want to go with an unsupported grid control.
> Grids are monsters and require absolute support, and things on PSC are
> unsupported and thereby a horror for any serious develper.

> DanS schrieb:

> >> Hi,

> >> ? ? I've finally had enough of sub-classing ListViews to edit various
> >> sub-items, so started looking around for a decent replacement. I've
> >> downloaded 10TEC's Grid OCX and it seems to be ok in Demo mode,
> >> although I haven't run it in code yet.

> >> ? ? Has anyone had any experience? Is it worth the dollars?

> >> Thanks.

> > Had you run across this one ?

> >http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6...
> > &lngWId=1

> > I've never used it because the OCX was large, but it supposedly includes
> > everything *and* the kitchen sink....like direct support for a 'virtual'
> > listview.

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:23:28 GMT

1. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

2. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

3. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

4. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

5. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

6. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

7. anyone use iGrid form 10tec

8. data grids/ms flex grids

9. True DB Grid 5.0 - Sort a grid

10. DB Grid to DB Grid Question!

11. which grid to use: DBGrid, data grid, MSFlexgrid

12. Pasting a column of numbers in Excel into a grid/db grid in VB