pretty printers?
Author Message
 pretty printers?

What do people like in the "pretty printing" arena for VB6 code?

Bruce

Sun, 12 Dec 2010 02:05:59 GMT
 pretty printers?

Quote:
> What do people like in the "pretty printing" arena for VB6 code?

Perhaps a little pricey, but I've been using this one for some years now and
I like it...

http://submain.com/?nav=products.pcp

Rick

Sun, 12 Dec 2010 03:03:05 GMT
 pretty printers?

Quote:

http://www.textpad.com
--
.NET: It's About Trust!
 http://vfred.mvps.org

Sun, 12 Dec 2010 04:05:13 GMT
 pretty printers?
--->

Quote:
> What do people like in the "pretty printing" arena for VB6 code?

> Bruce

Give this a look:

http://www.sevenstartech.com/starprnt.htm

Billl

Sun, 12 Dec 2010 04:34:30 GMT
 pretty printers?

released on 24 Jun 2008 18:05:59 GMT bearing the following
fruit:

Quote:
>What do people like in the "pretty printing" arena for VB6 code?

I've never had a need to print out source code.

Jan Hyde

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde

Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:57:02 GMT

1. Pretty printer

2. CODE: "Pretty Printer" for Visual Basic

3. looking for a pretty printer

4. Call for suggestions for VB3 Pretty Printer

5. Pretty printer/reformater for ASPs

6. Need a pretty printer with syntax highlightning and many other features ?

7. Need a pretty printer with syntax highlightning and many other features ?

8. Pretty Print with Printer Object

9. pretty-print vba modules

10. Events ----- pretty useless !

11. Replace some selected text (pretty easy?)

12. pretty-print vba?