setting the value of a text box
Author Message
 setting the value of a text box

Hi all,

Is there some way to set the value of a text box in VB Express.  I know in
VBA, I can set the value of a cell with the range.value object.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Ciaccio
Physics and AP Physics Teacher

Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:31:33 GMT
 setting the value of a text box

Quote:

> Hi all,

> Is there some way to set the value of a text box in VB Express.  I know in VBA, I can set the value of a cell with the range.value
> object.

You'll want to ask this in a dotnet newsgroup.  This one's for VB6 and earlier (and not even really VBA).

--
Mike
Microsoft Visual Basic MVP

Sat, 11 Dec 2010 23:12:09 GMT
 setting the value of a text box

released on Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:31:33 -0400 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>Hi all,

>Is there some way to set the value of a text box in VB Express.  I know in
>VBA, I can set the value of a cell with the range.value object.

>Thanks!

VB Express is Vb.Net isn't it?

If so you you need a group with 'dotnet' in the name.

This group is for VB6 and earlier.
--
Jan Hyde

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde

Sat, 11 Dec 2010 23:16:40 GMT

1. Set default value for a text box

2. '97 Set text box value to SQL Select statement

3. Setting scroll value on a multiline text box?

4. Set value of text box on form in web page

5. How to set default value of combo box to value of record in database

6. Error 2115 changing text box text / value

7. Putting a value from a combo box into a text box on a form

8. Save Text Boxes Values To Combo Box's Item

9. Setting properties on selected text in a text box

10. How to set text to align right in text box

11. Text box text on new page text box

12. Setting the ItemsSelected value in a list box