OLE and Word 2007 slow
Author Message
 OLE and Word 2007 slow

Hi,

Im working in a project where I need to use embedded Word 2007
documents together with vb 6.0. To do this I use the OLE component. My
problem is that it takes like 1 minute do display the embedded word
document in my form. If I use Word 2003 opens after 5 seconds. I use the
following code:

OLE1.CreateEmbed "C:\Development\Documents\theTest.docx", "Word.Document"

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Thomas Andersson

Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:34:49 GMT

1. Pasting html into Word 2007

2. Spell Check in Vista with Word 2007

3. VB5 OLE to Word '95 slow.

4. Error 2007 - you already have an open database object called xx - sub form problem

5. VB Error 287 - Outlook 2007

6. VB and Excel 2007

7. Project 2007 after entering actual work saveas xml takes hours

8. Outlook 2007 and second inbox created

9. MSAccess 2007 closes unexpectetly - Calls VB6 DLL

10. VB 6.0 to MS-Access 2007 importin XML

11. office 2007 lost when hard drive crashed

12. Excel 2003 vs 2007