Context Menu Handlers disables standard menu items
Author Message
 Context Menu Handlers disables standard menu items

Hi all!

I tried to add a context menu handler according to the book "VB Shell
Programming" and catch a strange bug. When selecting several files
standard menu items like "Open", "Edit", "Print" become non-operational.
My menu items work fine, but when I click on standard menu item nothing
happens.

There's the same issue in Edanmo's
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) example.

Does anybody know what's it?

TIA

Fri, 27 May 2011 21:08:56 GMT

1. Disable context menu or close context menu

2. Disable standard context menu for Datacombo control

3. adding items to a control's standard context menu

4. disable menu point in TextBox context menu

5. Disable Menu item in MDI system Menu?

6. combobox: Disable popup menu item or kill menu

7. show a shortcut menu / popup menu / context menu

8. Context Menu handler for datagrid object

9. Right Click Context Menu Handler from VB6?

10. Adding Entries to the Standard Context Menu in Internet Explorer for all users

11. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

12. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin