Turn off or low power monitors
Author Message
 Turn off or low power monitors

I am trying to find a way to shut-down or put a single monitor in low power
mode on a dual or multi-monitor system in VB.NET. I would like to be able to
programmatically switch off or low power just one of the monitors while
leaving the other monitor running normally. Blank screening the monitor is
not sufficient, it would have to shut-down or low power moded.

Any ideas please??

TIA

Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:47:47 GMT
 Turn off or low power monitors

Quote:
>I am trying to find a way to shut-down or put a single monitor in
> low power mode on a dual or multi-monitor system in VB.NET.

You're in the wrong newsgroup. This group is for Classic VB (VB6 and
earlier). VB.Net is a very different animal and Micro$oft therefore created
a new and different newsgroup for it on their servers. You should post your
question to a VB.Net group such as microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
(note the word dotnet in the name).

Mike

Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:28:10 GMT

1. Repost - low power mode activation for Energy Star monitor

2. Command Energy Star monitor to Low power state

3. Screen Saver Won't Allow Monitor to Enter Low Power Mode

4. Turning monitor off from code

5. How to turn my monitor Off ???

6. Turn Monitor Off

7. How to turn my monitor Off ???