how to set the color of submenu while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?
Author Message
 how to set the color of submenu while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?

Hi All

Could you help me how to set the color of submenu
while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?
I show the submenu using PopupMenu method

Thanks in advance
John

Thu, 05 Jan 2012 00:44:52 GMT
 how to set the color of submenu while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?

Quote:

>Hi All

>Could you help me how to set the color of submenu
>while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?
>I show the submenu using PopupMenu method

Have a look at http://www.vbaccelerator.com . Steve has quite a few
menu components. The one that comes to mind is called "cPopMenu".

Quote:
>Thanks in advance
>John

        J.
    Jeremiah D. Seitz
    Omega Techware
    http://www.omegatechware.net

Thu, 05 Jan 2012 02:27:09 GMT
 how to set the color of submenu while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?

Hi Jeremiah,
Thanks for the answeer. I have just downloaded and tried it. But it does
not help. Even it is worse.If I use control's showpopup method then it
will produce a runtime error.
This control only works if the parent menu is visible.

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:51:57 GMT
 how to set the color of submenu while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?

Hi Jeremiah,
Thanks for the answeer. I have just downloaded and tried it. But it does
not help. Even it is worse.If I use control's showpopup method then it
will produce a runtime error.
This control only works if the parent menu is visible.

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:54:16 GMT

1. Menus, submenus, & sub-submenus in realtime code

2. How to make submenus in the menu box, and how to Apply properties to the menus

3. setting default selected menu based on first selection??

4. setting all foreground and bkground colors to use window's current color setting

5. am I invisible?

6. Context Menus coming up first with Popup Menus

7. Addin Menu Like Behaviour on Other Submenus

8. menu and submenus in word

9. Providing icons to menus and submenus

10. Adding elements to a control array of Menu items with subMenus at Run time

11. dynamically creating popup menus with submenus

12. menus/submenus on the fly