OT: Paging Olaf (Again, sorry)
Author Message
 OT: Paging Olaf (Again, sorry)

Olaf,

        I am not getting any of your emails, if you have sent any
since last week. Is there any alternative communication mode we can
use? I am so sorry to have to contact you here, but it is rather
important. (Also, apologies to the regulars here.)

        Thanks again,

    Jeremiah D. Seitz
    Omega Techware
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:31:17 GMT
 OT: Paging Olaf (Again, sorry)
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:31:17 -0400, Jeremiah D. Seitz

Problem solved, thanks to all here for bearing with the OT posts, and
thanks again to Olaf for his timely (and effective) response!

        J.
    Jeremiah D. Seitz
    Omega Techware
    http://www.omegatechware.net

Sun, 11 Mar 2012 00:01:28 GMT

1. OT: Paging Olaf

2. Sorry , OT question but I know someone here can help

3. Project tracking database samples? (sorry for the OT)

4. sorry but again: GUID and AUTONUMBER (not GUID only, not AUTONUMBER only, but both)

5. XML trouble still - Sorry for bothering u guys again

6. VB.NET vs C# (again, sorry!)

7. TEST TEST (Again - sorry)

8. Sorry Again about Rename

9. Vertical Text (Again - Sorry)

10. Hi Brownbear...sorry for disturbing everybody again.

11. VB and MIDI again...sorry