Add rows Programmatically to Excel Spreadsheet
Author Message
 Add rows Programmatically to Excel Spreadsheet

Hi

I need to write a Excel Macro to add rows to excel spreadsheet
dynamically.

Could you please help

Sat, 18 Sep 2010 19:41:22 GMT
 Add rows Programmatically to Excel Spreadsheet
As you say Macro I take it you are coding in VBA?
What exactly do you mean with adding rows?

RBS

Quote:
> Hi

> I need to write a Excel Macro to add rows to excel spreadsheet
> dynamically.

> Could you please help

Sat, 18 Sep 2010 20:14:19 GMT
 Add rows Programmatically to Excel Spreadsheet
Rows(1).Insert
-or-
Rows("3:5").Insert
etc.

Best place to ask Excel questions is here

http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public...

Quote:

> Hi

> I need to write a Excel Macro to add rows to excel spreadsheet
> dynamically.

> Could you please help

Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:56:00 GMT

1. Programmatically posting Excel spreadsheet to Exchange Public Folder

2. Please help identify active row in DDE update of Excel spreadsheet Gary G

3. import specific rows from an excel spreadsheet

4. Add a row to a spreadsheet using a MS Access DDE-link

5. Query into Excel Spreadsheet fails when WHERE Clause added

6. Add Row to Excel Worksheet

7. Add rows to Excel

8. Export to Excel from 8.5 adds blank rows

9. Save embedded excel spreadsheet in access to excel file

10. Running excel add-in (added into excel - not access) in Access VBA

11. How to programmatically control an embedded spreadsheet in Word

12. Getting row number variable from a selected row in Excel