Changing web browser's Font Size
Author Message
 Changing web browser's Font Size

I want to change webbrowser font size to default zoom level using the
following

Private Sub Form_Load()
    ' set font size to normal
    WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, CLng(2),
vbNull
End Sub

The form contains only Webbrowser control dropped on it. Using VB6 SP5
Instead I am getting Error 80040100 "Method ExecWB of the object
IWebBowerer2 failed"

Any soution to that?

TECH
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 10 Dec 2010 04:39:41 GMT
 Changing web browser's Font Size

Quote:
> I want to change webbrowser font size to default zoom level using the
> following

> Private Sub Form_Load()
>    ' set font size to normal
>    WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER,
> CLng(2), vbNull
> End Sub

> The form contains only Webbrowser control dropped on it. Using VB6 SP5
> Instead I am getting Error 80040100 "Method ExecWB of the object
> IWebBowerer2 failed"

> Any soution to that?

> TECH
> http://www.filesland.com

Don't have a solution, but thought I'd chime in with this little bit of
unsolicited advice:
If that's for your own system/s, fine ... but if this is a distributable
program, please consider this:
   I am visually impaired, so the first time you mess with my screen
settings, you're gone, great software program or not.  In my life, I
shall be the sole controller of what settable system settings get
modified and which ones do not.  You get my permission (or not) or you
also don't get to run on my systems.
   So at the very least, I hope you're planning an of/off setting for
that "feature", right?

Regards,

Fri, 10 Dec 2010 06:55:03 GMT

1. Using VBA to change the Text Size in Outlook's web browser

2. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

3. To Change the font size of browser text

4. Changing font in web browser control (VB5)?

5. Changing font in web browser control (VB5)?

6. Changing font sizes on Web page

7. Graph Fonts - can't change size

8. Change form title's font size or color

9. Size of web page in web browser object

10. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

11. Macro to change text, also changes font size.

12. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes