Combo of FM20.DLL does not allow 10th column to be set in VB6
Author Message
 Combo of FM20.DLL does not allow 10th column to be set in VB6

I created a VB6 EXE file with one form, used FM20.DLL component and added a
combo box from FM20 on form. I set combo's columns to be 14 and when I
executed the code below, I got error on 3rd column.

ComboBox1.AddItem 1
ComboBox1.List(0, 9) = "aa2" -- this is ok
ComboBox1.List(0, 10) = "aa"  -- this gives error

It does not allow me to set the 10th column. What could be the reason ? When
I tried to execute same code in MS Access & excel, there was no problem..

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:16:08 GMT
 Combo of FM20.DLL does not allow 10th column to be set in VB6

I created a VB6 EXE file with one form, used FM20.DLL component and added a
combo box from FM20 on form. I set combo's columns to be 14 and when I
executed the code below, I got error on 3rd column.

ComboBox1.AddItem 1
ComboBox1.List(0, 9) = "aa2" -- this is ok
ComboBox1.List(0, 10) = "aa"  -- this gives error

It does not allow me to set the 10th column. What could be the reason ? When
I tried to execute same code in MS Access & excel, there was no problem..

Thanks a lot in advance.

The Microsoft Forms controls are not supported for use with Visual Basic 6.0, only for Microsoft
Office and other Microsoft apps.

INFO: Usage and Redistribution of FM20.DLL
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/224305

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 21:23:21 GMT

1. Custom Control: FM20.DLL, FM20.OCA but no FM20.HLP

2. Fm20.dll and combo boxes in win2000

3. Setting columnheaders in ListBoxes of FM20.DLL

4. Am I allowed to copy texts and DLLs?

5. FM20.dll not finding librarys needed.

6. BAD DLL calling conventions - What am I doing wrong

7. Error 380 when storing 10th column of Combobox

8. VB6 Internal DLL Variable can not be set to external activex control in IE

9. DataBound Combo not allowing selection

10. combo/listbox object in VB6 for having more than 2 columns

11. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

12. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control