Print layout in rdlc report
Author Message
 Print layout in rdlc report

I have written an application in VB using VS2008. One of the reports (rdlc
not Crystal Reports) includes user sorting. From the development machine I
can print and the printed output will be sorted as per the user sorting. The
deployed app on the client's network will not print according to the user
sort (I have tried several printers including a pdf printer). It always
reverts back to the default layout.
I have modified the configuration settings and deployed the app on another
machine on my local network. It works correctly.

Why would the print settings work differently on the client network to my
network and how can I fix it?

Regards,
Ben

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:37:01 GMT
 Print layout in rdlc report

Quote:
>I have written an application in VB using VS2008.

This group is for VB 6.0 and earlier; you need to ask in a group with
"vsnet" or "dotnet" in the name

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:44:49 GMT
 Print layout in rdlc report
Okay.
Quote:

> >I have written an application in VB using VS2008.

> This group is for VB 6.0 and earlier; you need to ask in a group with
> "vsnet" or "dotnet" in the name

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:56:01 GMT

1. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

2. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

3. controlling print layout in reports

4. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

5. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

6. Print table file layout??

7. Customise the printing layout of an email message.

8. Master Document and Print Layout View

9. Open All Documents in Print Layout View

10. how to create a print layout in .net

11. Managing layout / page print possible ?

12. print layout