SetScrollPos API can it work on a listview?
Author Message
 SetScrollPos API can it work on a listview?

Have a listview with a number of items and a vertical scrollbar.
When I delete an item from this listview I would like to keep the same
listview position, so that means the
item above or below is selected and the scroll position remains the same.
I can pick up the scroll position fine with the GetScrollPos API, but
SetScrollPos doesn't work, messing up
the listview items. So, I achieved the same with the SendMessage API with
WM_VSCROLL running in a loop
till the scroll position is as required and that works fine, but wonder if
SetScrollPos could work.

RBS

Wed, 04 Jan 2012 04:34:08 GMT

1. Ownerdraw works with ListView 5.0 but not with ListView 6.0

2. Ownerdraw works with ListView 5.0 but not with ListView 6.0 (in this sample)

3. SetScrollPos in WebBrowser Control

4. SetScrollPos()

5. Newbie: Help Using WINAPI Get/SetScrollPos function in VB6

6. How do I create a canned form?

7. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

8. Canned pages....

10. Crystal Reports Canned Code

11. Canned objects and/or images

12. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.