Adobe 9.1 upgrade broke app
Author Message
 Adobe 9.1 upgrade broke app

Hello -

There was a recent upgrade to Adobe 9.1.0.  I have a VB6 app that exports
several Crystal Reports to pdf files.  Some users are now getting an
out-of-date dll error.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

--
Sheldon

Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:38:01 GMT
 Adobe 9.1 upgrade broke app

were released on Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:38:01 -0700 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>Hello -

>There was a recent upgrade to Adobe 9.1.0.  I have a VB6 app that exports
>several Crystal Reports to pdf files.  Some users are now getting an
>out-of-date dll error.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

You don't need adobe to export a crystal report to PDF.

If somehow adobe has screwed the crystal files then perhaps
contacting them to see if they are aware of any such issue.

I doubt the solution lies with VB6.

--
Jan Hyde

Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:44:45 GMT

1. Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 2501

2. DX SDK 9.1

3. installing VB6 apps breaks VB? - VB5 apps

4. Windows2000 Upgrade and Broken References

5. upgrading to office 2000 breaks my vb exe

6. SQL 7 Upgrade broke program

7. Communicating between VB app and Adobe Acrobat?

8. Launching Adobe Acrobat Reader from VB APP

9. MacScript call different under OS 9.1 and OS X?

10. Clipper App Upgrade - VB or Delphi..?

11. Upgrading large app to VB4/16

12. W98 SE broke my app...