VB 6.0 to MS-Access 2007 importin XML
Author Message
 VB 6.0 to MS-Access 2007 importin XML

I am using this code snippet to import data from XML into MS-Access, please
check:
Dim accdbapp As New Access.Application
accdbapp.ImportXML "E:\KRA\XML\WebStudents.xml", acAppendData

Please let me know the workaround

Thank you

Regards
Raj

Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:23:03 GMT
 VB 6.0 to MS-Access 2007 importin XML

Quote:
>I am using this code snippet to import data from XML into MS-Access, please
> check:
> Dim accdbapp As New Access.Application
> accdbapp.ImportXML "E:\KRA\XML\WebStudents.xml", acAppendData

> Please let me know the workaround

What error are you getting?

Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:02:28 GMT
 VB 6.0 to MS-Access 2007 importin XML

Quote:
> I am using this code snippet to import data from XML into MS-Access,
> please
> check:
> Dim accdbapp As New Access.Application
> accdbapp.ImportXML "E:\KRA\XML\WebStudents.xml", acAppendData

> Please let me know the workaround

Workaround for what?  You haven't described what problem you're having.

--
Mike

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:12:00 GMT

1. Project 2007 after entering actual work saveas xml takes hours

2. Access 2007 and VB

3. VB and Access 2007

4. Access 2007 and VB

5. MSAccess 2007 closes unexpectetly - Calls VB6 DLL

6. VB Error 287 - Outlook 2007

7. VB and Excel 2007

8. VB application not able to create chart in Excel 2007

9. Excel 2007 embedded in VB app

10. Function in VB similar to FoxPro's SYS(2007)

11. VB 6.0 and drop-down box w/ MS Access database file

12. Resume: VB 6.0/5.0, MS Access/Oracle, OLE/ADO/COM