Outlook 2007 and second inbox created
Author Message
 Outlook 2007 and second inbox created

With a recent setup of Outlook 2007 on my home cpu, a second inbox was
created, "Inbox in <xxxxxxxx>". All received email goes in this inbox. I
setup using IMAP and have gone through multiple setting options, but nothing
changes. I only need the primary inbox to work, but it does not. Also, my
primary inbox is called personal folders, which I am not accustomed to. How
do I switch which inbox my email is received?

Sat, 11 Aug 2012 03:24:02 GMT
 Outlook 2007 and second inbox created
First you have to explain why a group dedicated to Visual Basic 6 is
the right place to ask about this.
--
   Jim Mack
   Twisted tees at http://www.cafepress.com/2050inc

> With a recent setup of Outlook 2007 on my home cpu, a second inbox
> was created, "Inbox in <xxxxxxxx>". All received email goes in this
> inbox. I setup using IMAP and have gone through multiple setting
> options, but nothing changes. I only need the primary inbox to
> work, but it does not. Also, my primary inbox is called personal
> folders, which I am not accustomed to. How do I switch which inbox
> my email is received?

Sat, 11 Aug 2012 03:47:04 GMT
 Outlook 2007 and second inbox created

Quote:
> With a recent setup of Outlook 2007 on my home cpu, a second inbox was
> created, "Inbox in <xxxxxxxx>". All received email goes in this inbox. I
> setup using IMAP and have gone through multiple setting options, but
> nothing
> changes. I only need the primary inbox to work, but it does not. Also, my
> primary inbox is called personal folders, which I am not accustomed to.
> How
> do I switch which inbox my email is received?

Try microsoft.public.outlook.general. This is a group for Visual Basic (vb).

/Henning

Sat, 11 Aug 2012 05:22:29 GMT

1. VB Error 287 - Outlook 2007

2. Problem Automating Outlook 2007 with VB6

3. Outlook 2007

4. VB application not able to create chart in Excel 2007

5. mapi problem saving second message to inbox

6. Error 2007 - you already have an open database object called xx - sub form problem

7. VB and Excel 2007

8. Project 2007 after entering actual work saveas xml takes hours

9. MSAccess 2007 closes unexpectetly - Calls VB6 DLL

10. VB 6.0 to MS-Access 2007 importin XML

11. office 2007 lost when hard drive crashed

12. Excel 2003 vs 2007